Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Edhead, treepotato is on to something here

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Edhead, treepotato is on to something here

It is always interesting to know about folks. There is no room to put this personal info in the user profile. Maybe you could add a Memory Lane (or something) to the crappie fishing forum header. I sure would hate for this information to be "lost" in the anals of posted messages. Remember, it is only server space. lol. Maybe we need to Poll this.

Cane Pole
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Don G is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cane Pole
    It is always interesting to know about folks. There is no room to put this personal info in the user profile. Maybe you could add a Memory Lane (or something) to the crappie fishing forum header. I sure would hate for this information to be "lost" in the anals of posted messages. Remember, it is only server space. lol. Maybe we need to Poll this.

Cane Pole
    Cane Pole, Our granddaughter Hannah(8) saw this and loved it. Where do you find them and how could she send one attached to email?

About Memory Lane, are you really sure you want to know more about this bunch?? LOL
    USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DonG
    Cane Pole, Our granddaughter Hannah(8) saw this and loved it. Where do you find them and how could she send one attached to email?

About Memory Lane, are you really sure you want to know more about this bunch?? LOL
    Ed - that guy has way too much hair for a crappie fisherman and not near enough belly
    crap-king
    with my mind on crappie and crappie on my mind -
    and if ya'll see Goober later tellem I said duh huh - he'll know what ya mean!!!!!!!!

hawkman is offline Crappie.com 1K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crap-king
    Ed - that guy has way too much hair for a crappie fisherman and not near enough belly
    crap-king
    Crap-king, are you referring to my picture from last week's social?
    Crappie fishing is my lighthouse of sanity in an insane world,
    It keeps me from crashing on the rocky shores of everyday life.
    Crappie.com is my beacon of light!

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Gifs

Quote Originally Posted by DonG

I use Google to search for stuff. First type in google.com in your address window. This will bring up the google search, and the cursor will be flashing on the address window. Type in what you are looking for in this window, for instance, type in: fishing gifs. This will bring up a listing of web locations that have ( or may have) fishing gifs. Click on one of these links and brouse around to find a gif you would like to get.

When you find a gif you like, right click on that gif.

This opens another window. Now, in this window, scroll to: Save Picture As and left click.

This should open the Save Picture window. Save in My Pictures should be displayed. Click Save at the bottom of this window. This places the gif you selected in the My Pictures folder.

To verify you saved the gif, click start, my documents, my pictures.

The gif should be here. If not, let me know.

Let's get this down first, before we proceed to email. The email is a snap after you get the gifs.

Print this info out. It will be easier to follow.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"