Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank you ED

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thank you ED

Thanksgiving is a time to be thankful. I’ll try not to write a Moose novel, but I feel some things should be said. I’m thankful for Ed and crappie.com. I am where I am today because of Ed and crappie.com. I was a crappie-fishing junkie just like the rest of us. In 1999, Ed asked me to start writing some fishing reports for Kentucky Lake. Because of those reports, I have met some of the nicest people in the world. Because of crappie.com, I met David Summers and his family, my guide service has grown into a full time job, I met Russ Bailey and got on TV, and have enjoyed the friendship of people from all across our great country. This web site has been a lifesaver, a stress reliever, and a place to just get away for so many of us. When I had a real job, (lol) the first thing I would do when I got home from work, was to turn on the pc and look at crappie.com. If some one would have told me 6 years ago that I would be making my living crappie fishing, I would have told them they were crazy. But because of this web site, I am doing what I truly love to do. Ed, you have made a difference in all of our lives. And I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
    I hope all of you have a great holiday season.
    Have a crappie day!:D [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Richard:

Could not have said it any better!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up To the Crappie.com "extended" family ....

YA'LL HAVE A HAPPY THANKSGIVING .......................cp

Post Thanks / Like

Richard & all the crappie.com gang
    Really have to agree with you more. There are so many really wonderful folks on the discussion board. Richard said it but I think we all have a lot to thank Ed for this great site.

Let's not forget to be Thankful for our freedom to have this site to use for our enjoyment and enlightenment. Along with that I hope that in our prayers at the dinner table we will not forget our military people who are keeping our freedoms for us.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL.
    Ranger375
    [email protected]
    North end of Lake Shelbyville

Post Thanks / Like

Default Here Here

May God Bless all our service men and women and bring them home safely - I thank God everyday for these people
    crap-king
    with my mind on crappie and crappie on my mind -
    and if ya'll see Goober later tellem I said duh huh - he'll know what ya mean!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

I have to agree 100% with Richard. This forum has been a great source of information and has allowed many of us to get to know each other and to meet and go fishing together. I have met so many great people in here that I never would have had the pleasure of getting to know without crappie.com.

And I am glad that Richard finally find a job that he likes. Keep up the good work Richard as the TeeZur tournaments are also one of the great tools that brings a lot of us together.

I hope that everyone has a great Thanksgiving!
    Regards,

Moose1am

Post Thanks / Like

Default Well Said, Richard!

You couldn't have said it any better. Ed has made a difference in many people's lives, and in many different ways. Without Ed and Crappie.com, all of us would not have the friendships that we built on with what we love to do, and thats crappie fishing. THANK YOU, ED!

Also thanks to Crappiepappy, Don & company for the Spring Fling and Fall Brawl Tourneys. Richard for the TeeZur Memorial Tournament. And Russ for the Buckeye Crappie Challenge Series. Remember, these guys work hard to get sponsors and bringing us all together for some serious fishing. Bruce

S10CHEVY is offline Crappie.com 3K Star General - Moderator Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up To Ed

Richard, amen to that. Let me add to that from myself, and some fellow Pennsylvanians. Don't know how many follow the posts on the Pa boards, but if it wasn't for crappie.com and ED, we wouldn't be trying to make a club for our fellow crappie fisherpersons here. Our site is up, www.keystonecrappie.com and where it goes from here is anybodies guess. Pa never had a crappie club before, but now is the time for it to happen. Thanks Ed, it couldn't of happened, if those involved hadn't of met here on your site. :D Keith Keystone Crappie Association

Post Thanks / Like

Default Richard and Ed

That was very well said Richard.
    Thanks Ed
    I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin' and hook up with them later.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Ed, we've only spoke on the phone one time time but I can from that and all of these post that your a heck of a guy! Thanks CK.

Just get him on, then we'll worry about getting him in!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast