Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: The 2nd Annual Summer Slabfest (Alabama/Georgia) is July 22, 2006! Yall come!

in a VAN down by the RIVER, Georgia/Alabama line
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation The 2nd Annual Summer Slabfest (Alabama/Georgia) is July 22, 2006! Yall come!

It is time for our annual July Summer Slabfest @ Blanton Creek park,Lake Harding. July 22,2006. I stopped posting about the tour because of scheduling conflicts for many of you. I have recieved several PMs about the next one. SOooooo It is set for the end of July. Last year we had a big turnout and a great time. We have a few prizes to give away at the fishfry. I have spoken with area sponsers and we will have local support. I am going to advertise this as a yearly event in all the bait shops here. We will have T-shirts for each team if all goes well.
    Hope we can make this a big event again this year. We will have the 2nd annual Winter Slabfest on Blackshear again in January 2007. I think two per year spaced 6 months apart will work for us all.

See ya at the Slabfest!!!

Entry fee is $20 per team/boat
    PLUS $5 per person for big fish

More info on Georgia forum

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson

in a VAN down by the RIVER, Georgia/Alabama line
    Post Thanks / Like

getting closer

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson