Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: good news from Candy Creek and Jacobs baits.

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default good news from Candy Creek and Jacobs baits.

for quite a while now I haven't heard anything from Rick Jacobs we just got a e-mail from him this afternoon he has a bunch of stuff that he was working on that will be coming out in the future he is extremely busy working with the injectors and machine I'm assuming so I'll be watching his site for new stuff I sent Rick a bunch of sketches he hasn't got to them yet he promised that he will when he gets time so I do have some new ideals that he made using now about Candy Creek he just come out with a new small worm mold he has one other one that he is working on and he was working on it today so be watching that site also I don't know what he has in mind but I'm sure it will be good from both mold makers we will try to keep everyone informed on what Rick is up to also if I hear from Candy Creek they are both top-notch in my book and would gladly work with them.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Bob - have they ever given any indication if they'll start doing lead molds??? I know there was one spinnerbait mold on his site but that was it.

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    Bob - have they ever given any indication if they'll start doing lead molds??? I know there was one spinnerbait mold on his site but that was it.
    they had said nothing to me about lead molds but I'm sure that they would make you a mold if you send them some drawings to see what they would say I'm pretty sure that they would be very interested in starting something like that not only that but I would be very interested in what type of jig heads that you would come up with on I'm sure everybody else would also.

www.bobsjigs.com