Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Bucksaw 101

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bucksaw 101

Thanks kcbrown for helping the elderly... Rofl

It was my first time at Bucksaw. First time fishing for Crappie at Truman... First time fishing in 104 degree weather....& First time jigging timber the right way. Man I am getting a real education, plus catching some nice fish in the process.

Glad to be a member of CDC and get a chance to make friends and fish with fine folks.
    Gordon thanks again for the invite and instruction. It was a good time in my book even if I did almost cook my brain in the heat.

Even got a picture to brag to my buddies about, but I'm too much of a cyberspace dinosaur to figure out how to get it off my phone and on to this post ....banghead
    I have not yet begun to procrastinate .....

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Glad you had a great first trip to Bucksaw. Sure is fun goin out on the lake with other members. You should try and make the fall camp at Truman in Oct. Great time to meet a lot of great guys and gals from the site and learn a little to. Great food and great people for sure. When it cools down a little and you get back this way we'll try and get you out for the unreal fall bite here on Truman.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome and welldone.
    Bulletman aka Tommy

Post Thanks / Like

Good time, Bill. Thanks for the great company. Tougher day for sure. Learning on more adverse days like today makes it even more of a educational day than if we'd of got our limit in a couple hours.
    Name:  IMG_0020.jpg
Views: 463
Size:  44.9 KB
    The best way to get to where you want to be in the future is to act like you are there TODAY.

Post Thanks / Like

Glad you got into some.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

way to go, nothing better than good people helping good people,,, keep fall camp in mind I hear good fishing ahead,and a whole lot cooler weather too....

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys for the encouragement and thanks Gordon for posting the picture...Just don't send a copy into Americas most wanted........
    When I showed this post to my wife and she saw the picture, she said the next thing I really need to learn is ...... to hold the fish closer to the camera so it will look bigger.... SHEESH ...... I told her that fish just looked little because the guy holding it is a kinda chubby... Didn't work.
    But I'm betting they will taste just like two pounders when we fry them up...Rofl

Yes Jiggin15, I am definitely planning to bring the wife up to Bucksaw for the fall bite because she does love to fish when she has the strength .....
    I have not yet begun to procrastinate .....

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like a good time was had, way to go fellas.
    New goal 16" crappie by December 30