Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where To Find Mr Crappie Products

Post Thanks / Like

Default Where To Find Mr Crappie Products

I've gotten a few messages asking about where to get Wally's new stuff. Grizzly Jig, Cabelas and Academy. If your local Academy (like mine) doesn't have a full line of products, you can check out:

https://www.academy.com/webapp/wcs/s...0051&langId=-1

Post Thanks / Like

Might habe to try online. We always have alittle mr.crappie stuff at wal-mart. Mabey online is the only option. Sorry its not much help but if you really need it.

monkscrappie is offline Crappie.com 1K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

There will not be any at Monkscrappie.com. I went by the Lew's Booth (3) times at ICAST, Each timie I spent 20 minutes looking at the poles and reels. There were 6-10 sales reps talking to each other; however, no one offered to "help" me. The sales reps were too busy talking to each othe to assist a customer.

Monk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by monkscrappie View Post
    There will not be any at Monkscrappie.com. I went by the Lew's Booth (3) times at ICAST, Each timie I spent 20 minutes looking at the poles and reels. There were 6-10 sales reps talking to each other; however, no one offered to "help" me. The sales reps were too busy talking to each othe to assist a customer.

Monk
    Don't think they'll be at bass pro either...

Driftmaster's Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Monk
    It's a shame when a companies name and reputation sell a product and the paid reps get to sit back on their heels instead of selling. I feel your frustration as I have experienced the same mood and behavior at builder shows. I suspect Mr. crappie himself should be made aware of this happening as I am sure he would not want this reputation in the industry. And I am pretty sure you more than likely were not the only one treated that way. I bet when the results of the show come in those reps will have some answers to provide the company. I fully understand your frustration and it will not hinder my decision in any way on whether or not I will shop your site in the future.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by huntinslabs View Post
    It's a shame when a companies name and reputation sell a product and the paid reps get to sit back on their heels instead of selling. I feel your frustration as I have experienced the same mood and behavior at builder shows. I suspect Mr. crappie himself should be made aware of this happening as I am sure he would not want this reputation in the industry. And I am pretty sure you more than likely were not the only one treated that way. I bet when the results of the show come in those reps will have some answers to provide the company. I fully understand your frustration and it will not hinder my decision in any way on whether or not I will shop your site in the future.
    I don't think Wally really cares.... He's getting paid for putting his name on these products.... I bet a lot of them, he don't even use.

Driftmaster's Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Monk
    I'm in the convention business and when I see that kind of activity in a booth it gets my blood boiling. I always tell my people that there is a good chance that the most inconspicuouse looking person is likely to be one of your best customers.

I'm up on Oskosh this week at the worlds largest aircraft show and it never amazes me how many booth personel will sit in tha back of the booth checking emails on the blackberry while someone (potential customer) is right in front of them checking out their product

On another note. The Fleet Farm in Oskosh has a whole section of Mr. Crappie product. Need to swing back before I leave.

monkscrappie is offline Crappie.com 1K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Wally's personal chair was also empty during each of my visits!

Monk

Post Thanks / Like

Stick with B'n'M and Driftmaster... Jack Wells and David Baynard are both great when it comes to customer service...

Driftmaster's Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Believe me, Wally cares. Monk please let me give you his phone number so you can talk to him directly. I know he'll take good care of you. Sometimes you just can't count on the help. It can happen to any of us.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast