Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: BOOM!!! PAY FOR PLAY @ THE barn!!! BOOM!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default BOOM!!! PAY FOR PLAY @ THE barn!!! BOOM!!!

JOE!!!! JOE!!! JOE!!! When will it stop? RoflRoflRofl BAW HAW HAW HAW

Looks like you Gewber Gogglers have opened the checkbook again!!!RoflRoflRoflBAW HAW HAW HAW

EX barn player Stanley McCloverRoflRoflRofl BAW HAW HAW HAWRoflRoflRofl BAW HAW HAW HAW

Since McClover’s public acknowledgement of receiving cash benefits, news about his remarks flood the Internet and newsstands across America.

Them barn gewber gobblers will never stop cheating. What is that 10 players in the last year that admitted to being paid to play at the barn. Them gewber gobblers will do anything to keep up with BIG BROTHER. BAW HAW HAW HAWRoflRoflRofl You Gewber Gobblers better get ready for a 6-6 season and another Beat-Down by BAMA on 11-24-12. BAW HAW HAW HAW sucks to be auburn right now don't it!!! 42-14

LINK>>>Stanley McClover: Being Paid To Play College Football Hurt Him, Did Not Stop Him | LockerReport.com

BamaMan

Post Thanks / Like

RoflRoflRofl
    Alan
    ------------------
    Tight Lines to all
    Roll Tide Roll

Post Thanks / Like

interview aired March 30, 2011............................. You know the present date is July 20, 2012 right ? what ever became of this interview ? Joe will tell ya NUTTIN. come on bammergewbman ask FWB you gonna hafta do better than this if you gonna talk smack wit Joe. Ya dont bring no weak tot action to the AL OT board, gota bring yo A game ifn you got any. PM Minner and see if he can write a few threads fer ya.
    Minnermatics Prostaff
    My wife lets me buy all the rods and reels I can hide.

Post Thanks / Like

But I think he's right on the 6-6 season this year fer ya'll
    Alan
    ------------------
    Tight Lines to all
    Roll Tide Roll

Post Thanks / Like

WEAK!!! RoflRoflRofl YEP your team is WEAK!!! The barn going 6-6 this year is going to be very weak!!!

I'll get better smack talking wit you LITTLE JOE. like little brother. Or would that be LITTLE SISTER like JO-LENE Rofl

Quote Originally Posted by jusanothajoe View Post
    interview aired March 30, 2011............................. You know the present date is July 20, 2012 right ? what ever became of this interview ? Joe will tell ya NUTTIN. come on bammergewbman ask FWB you gonna hafta do better than this if you gonna talk smack wit Joe. Ya dont bring no weak tot action to the AL OT board, gota bring yo A game ifn you got any. PM Minner and see if he can write a few threads fer ya.

BamaMan

Post Thanks / Like

I sure do miss Pro!
    Alan
    ------------------
    Tight Lines to all
    Roll Tide Roll