hello from crappie Dan to all the crappie fisherman in the Mass/Vermont/Maine and all the other New England states.Looking to find some one to go fishing with I moved up here(New Hampshire) to spend the winter with my sister and I sure would like to meet up with anybody that going crappie fishing and has an extra seat in the boat, Left My boat back in Mississippi and boy do in miss it.thinking about getting me a kayak to do some pond hopping with, but having company is safer and besides we can split the cost to go gas food ext ext. I don't drink and I don't smoke, I have my on jigging pole and a bunch of jig's, don't mind doing the minnow thing and I love to fish at night when the weather/temp will allow it.Well don't everybody jump up at once--hehehe---I'm on a disability but i'm not disabled, so I can go just about any time.My only enemy is the WIND but other than that i'm good to go any time---give me a shout or ya can call my cell # 254-485-9198 leave a message if I don't answer or leave me a pm here at crappie.com----any ways and as always ya'LL have a crappie day and be safe out on the water---take a friend----heck take ME THANK'S A BUNCH CRAPPIE DAN