HELLO YA'LL ;MY NAME IS CRAPPIE DAN AND IM FROM THE MAGNOLA STATE OF MISSISSIPPI, STAYIN UP HERE IN Manchester N.H. for the winter visiting my sister, I just wanted to stop in and say hello to all the crappie fisherman here in the new england state's. I sure would like to hook up with some one that I can do some crappie fishin with.I am on a disablity but im not disablled, There for I can go fish just about any time the urge hit's me I just dont know these state's and would like to meet up with any body that like's to go crappie fishin as mush as i do.I have my own tranportaion and fishin gear ie jigin pole and plenty of jig's.Im really wanting to do some ice fishing while im here in the New England State's. Is the any one willing to take a newbie to this area under there wing and take me crappie fishin I can help out with gas and whatever!!! Ya can send me a Msg or if ya like here's my Phone # 254-485-9198 If I dont answer plaese leave me a mesg. and I'll het back to ya A.S.A.P. as allways gent Ya'll have a CRAPPIE DAY & REMEMBER BE SAFE OUT THERE, A LIFE JACKET IS CHEEP COMPAIRED TO LIFE LOST IF yA DONT WERE THE DAMN THING.i HAVE SEEN IT HAPPEN TO TO MANY GOOD OLE BOY THAT THOUGHT THEY DID'NT NEED TO WERE IT. mAY THEY r.i.p.