Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: well back in action

Post Thanks / Like

Default well back in action

after about a 2 year hiatis where i sold the boat as the wife wasen't happy with it it was a fish and ski cajun looked more like a bass boat .
    i finnaly broke down ( i couldn't take it anymore ) and bought a new to me 17 ft sea nymph fish and ski but this one is alum and and a v bottom so is a pretty stable boat from what i can see so far but have only had it out 4 times with no major problems has a 70 hp merc. on the back and a 33 lb minkota on the front ( 4 wheel drive it says lol)
    but the wife loves it she was worried about the kids when we would all go of falling out of the boat even with the jackets on . but she is a mom so be it lol.
    so now the crappie had better beware as i will be on the look out for em i was out last sat. and just out of pure luck caught one on a puink jig with a bit of crawler on it . but the water level in the lake that i fish is down drastically more so than i have seen it so it makes for a tough day and the lake is kinda tough as it is took me awhile to figure it out lol.

but just wanted to jump on the soapbox and shout out that i got a good deal and am happy that i am now a new to me aquaman again .

thanks for reading ,
    Scott
    Life comes at you fast ... Better have a net...

Scott Beitzel----Western maryland

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to hear that you are back on the water again! It won't take long and you will be back in the hang of catching um again. Good fishing to you. EB
    DO-GOODER EXTRADINAR :p

Post Thanks / Like

Glad your back to what you obviously enjoy doing. Having support from the family is important. Sounds like you have it figured out and found your secret to life.

Enjoy!
    HOI Crappie Club
    Where family and friends come to compete for a little more than bragging rights.

Quick, someone teach me how to fish so I can win this tournament!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Is good...
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scoremaster View Post
    after about a 2 year hiatis where i sold the boat as the wife wasen't happy with it it was a fish and ski cajun looked more like a bass boat .
    i finnaly broke down ( i couldn't take it anymore ) and bought a new to me 17 ft sea nymph fish and ski but this one is alum and and a v bottom so is a pretty stable boat from what i can see so far but have only had it out 4 times with no major problems has a 70 hp merc. on the back and a 33 lb minkota on the front ( 4 wheel drive it says lol)
    but the wife loves it she was worried about the kids when we would all go of falling out of the boat even with the jackets on . but she is a mom so be it lol.
    so now the crappie had better beware as i will be on the look out for em i was out last sat. and just out of pure luck caught one on a puink jig with a bit of crawler on it . but the water level in the lake that i fish is down drastically more so than i have seen it so it makes for a tough day and the lake is kinda tough as it is took me awhile to figure it out lol.

but just wanted to jump on the soapbox and shout out that i got a good deal and am happy that i am now a new to me aquaman again .

thanks for reading ,
    Scott