Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Belleville lake

dmitch28 Guest

Question Belleville lake

Just wanted to check in see if anyone has fish belleville lake and if so were should I start fishing I have a boat. just don't know were to go

Post Thanks / Like

not sure how much this will help, but I fished a crappie tour there a few years ago.
    I would start on the east end of the lake , try the bays on the north side, some had good brush that extended into deeper water, I would try 6 to 10 ft depths near the brush first.
    also there is a channel that leads to a bay with quite a few houses on it(kind of north east corner as I remember it) there should be some swimming platforms and maybe some deeper docks you could try.hope this helps.
    fillet em n fry em
    john

Post Thanks / Like

I've fished there a lot, but since they've put up those no fishing signs, I haven't been there. I'm a shore fisherman and we used to fish right under the Belleville Road bridge and also close to the cemetary. Just as steelguy has indicated, a lot of people used to fish on the north side of the lake and did well. I'll check around to see if anyone has gone out there and where they're fishing. I'll let you know.
    I'd rather be on the lake enjoying the thrill of my rod telling me there's a fish on the end of my line. :D

Corey