Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rented floating room at Bucksaw

Post Thanks / Like

Default Rented floating room at Bucksaw

Saturday and Sunday night. Fishing all day Sat, Sun, and half day Monday. Might need fishing partners, think I'm wearing Ralph out.
    The best way to get to where you want to be in the future is to act like you are there TODAY.

Post Thanks / Like

What is the floating room?
    "Those who will trade a little liberty for a little security will lose both and deserve neither" Thomas Jefferson

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Kitchenettes on the water at Bucksaw. Like a motel room sitting on a dock with a boat slip outside your door. pretty cool.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jigging15 View Post
    Kitchenettes on the water at Bucksaw. Like a motel room sitting on a dock with a boat slip outside your door. pretty cool.
    sounds pretty sweet! thanks
    "Those who will trade a little liberty for a little security will lose both and deserve neither" Thomas Jefferson

Post Thanks / Like

So far, I only have a fishing partner for Sunday afternoon.

Going to use this fishing vacation to learn jig fishing better. No minnow assist.

Not saying there won't be times/trips out that minnows are on board, but I want to go out without them a few times and get real with the jig only presentation/fishing practice.

Waste of time or good skill to work on?
    The best way to get to where you want to be in the future is to act like you are there TODAY.

Post Thanks / Like

KC,

Those kitchenette's are awesome........I don't think I'll stay anywhere else while I'm down there. FYI, if you are staying in the outer cluster, the furthest part of the dock closest to the channel and furthest "down-river", there's a big brushpile off the point where I've seen a bunch of good fish come off of, both during the day and night (fish light). Just something good to know if you've got kids or others that want to fish off the dock.

As for minners, I only use em when I rig.......otherwise I am strictly a jig fisherman and truly believe that you catch a different fish (if that makes sense) when jig fishing versus minners. Everything has their time and place!

U

Post Thanks / Like

That sounds like a lot of fun. If I might ask, how much do those run/day?

Post Thanks / Like

$95

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Plus $10/night for a boat slip..........but the cool thing is your boat slip is right outside your front door on the outer cluster. So you can wake up in a haze, take 3 steps out your door, and into your boat (or the water, depending on how the night before treated you). No trailering, just toss the lines and go!

U

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast