Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Oh My Goodness iPilot Link with Humminbird

Post Thanks / Like

Default Oh My Goodness iPilot Link with Humminbird

Have you heard about the new product coming out? It will link your Minn Kota troll motor with the Humminbird GPS and you can have it hold on a spot to fish that you have saved on your sonar/GPS. Also it will follow a contour if you have Lake Master Map Chip and also can have it hold so many feet off a contour or so far off the bank. It will save trolling paths or what ever kind of path you are using at some spot. It will save like 200 of these and each can be up to 2 miles long. So go back an auto have your TN take you down that path!

This is going to be so cool and I will be able to upgrade my Terrova to have all of this wonderful stuff. No more fighting the TM to hold a spot. I think it will save like 50 spots and all works of off your Humminbird and TM and the TN has a nice remote.

Peak Vise Dealer
    Tying Materials, Chenille and Hackle
    For Pictures of my Crystal, Nylon/Rayon or
    New Age Chenille Please PM Me! Also I
    have the Saltwater Neck Hackle and some
    colors of Marabou plus other things!

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds pretty cool (and expensive).

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like some tinkering from canepole.

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like I am going to have to make a trip and visit you and see what this is all about. Let me know when you get it and I'll give you a call for a look see. Ferdi aka Fred

Quote Originally Posted by skiptomylu View Post
    Have you heard about the new product coming out? It will link your Minn Kota troll motor with the Humminbird GPS and you can have it hold on a spot to fish that you have saved on your sonar/GPS. Also it will follow a contour if you have Lake Master Map Chip and also can have it hold so many feet off a contour or so far off the bank. It will save trolling paths or what ever kind of path you are using at some spot. It will save like 200 of these and each can be up to 2 miles long. So go back an auto have your TN take you down that path!

This is going to be so cool and I will be able to upgrade my Terrova to have all of this wonderful stuff. No more fighting the TM to hold a spot. I think it will save like 50 spots and all works of off your Humminbird and TM and the TN has a nice remote.

Post Thanks / Like

They probably got the idea from Canepole.

Quote Originally Posted by flycaster View Post
    Sounds like some tinkering from canepole.