Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Good kayak deal

Post Thanks / Like

Default Good kayak deal

Dicks sporting goods has the Eagle talon and Eagle Run kayaks on sale. Here are the links :

Field & Stream Eagle Talon Kayak - Dick's Sporting Goods

Field & Stream 12' Eagle Run Kayak - Dick's Sporting Goods

I personally own the sit on top and have a friend with the Sit in. They are both super stable, and fairly decked out for the price but here's where it gets even better. If you use a sports authority coupon - Sports Authority weekly - Jul 08 to Jul 14 you can get 20% off. If you have never opened a dicks sporting goods credit card you can for an additional 10%. So basically you can get the Eagle talon sot for 450 - 30% = 315 or the Eagle Run for 280. I would challenge you to find a better deal on a fishing kayak that comes with rod holders and is as stable as these. Just wanted to share this in case some people are thinking about getting a kayak but aren't willing to throw down 500 or more to see if you like it. Read this review here from another guy if you want to know more about the kayak itself. Field and Stream brand: Eagle Talon - Kayakfishingstuff.com Community Forums

Thanks,
    Greg

PS. Anyone want to kayak a little this evening? If you want to try this one before you buy it I wouldn't mind meeting up around the Priceville / Wheeler Refuge area and do some kayaking in the backwaters before dark.

Post Thanks / Like

I got mine on memorial day weekend (i think) and it was already marked down to 350 plus another 10% for the card and 15% off a paddle and jacket. I walked out at 400 even basically for the boat, paddle, and jacket. Love the boat too. I got the Talon.