Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Friday night dinner options

Post Thanks / Like

Default Friday night dinner options

Several folks have expressed an interest in having dinner on Friday night before the Sardis tournament. With that in mind I went down to Sardis this morning to explore our options.

The Smokin M Catfish restaurant is located 1/2 mile east of I-55 at the Sardis exit. They offer a catfish buffet (literally) It only has catfish (whole of filets), french fries, onion rings, hush puppies and spaghetti with a small salad bar for $15.95. Their steak dinners start at $21.95 and go up. They sell beer with plenty of room for us. This is the same place that we met at one of the very first Camps several years ago.

Sardis Steak and Seafood aka Spillway Bar is located 1 mile West of I-55 on the square in the actual town of Sardis. They don't have a buffet but offer a full menu with everything from pizza to sandwiches, seafood and steaks. Prices start at $5 and they also sell beer with a full bar. Plenty of room to hold us and was recommended by the locals.

The third option we have is the the same place we always go to in Enid. They are located about 20 miles from Sardis Dam and are famous for their Country Fried Steaks. Mine ran about $13 or so last time.

We also considered Como Steak House and Windy City Grill in Como but they are both very popular and would be packed on a Friday night.

Please let me know which one you prefer.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM TWEENER!
    Member of Tri-State Crappie Anglers

Post Thanks / Like

Not the same place at Enid!

Post Thanks / Like

Where'd we eat last year that had the Boofay? It was good but I sho was stuffed after I left. LOL
    proud member of "Team Cup"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DonDon View Post
    Where'd we eat last year that had the Boofay? It was good but I sho was stuffed after I left. LOL
    That was in Nader. Would be a long drive but your right the food was excellent. That deal costs $20 per person. Speck and I eat there in the spring.

Post Thanks / Like

Spillway bar.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    Sales and service on Directv and Wildblue internet
    Owner of Sickle Jigs.
    Slab Bandit Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

I want to try the place on the square. They have Karoke on Friday nights so watching DD and his green cup doing his thing on stage would be worth the drive!

Post Thanks / Like

Spillway Bar on the square

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DonDon View Post
    DD, that was Crossroads and Scott doesnt own it any more, not near as good either.

I will be in Jackson Friday night and Saturday, are yall gonna get together somewhere Saturday night??
    1990 Stratos 285 Pro 200 HP Merc
    SpyderLok Rod Holders
    Proud Member of Team Watch The Finger!!!
    (662) 458-8925

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yikess View Post
    I want to try the place on the square. They have Karoke on Friday nights so watching DD and his green cup doing his thing on stage would be worth the drive!
    Boy you got that right.... I can hear the dogs howling now...
    Strike King Prostaff
    Single pole Mafia

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rees Guide View Post
    DD, that was Crossroads and Scott doesnt own it any more, not near as good either.

I will be in Jackson Friday night and Saturday, are yall gonna get together somewhere Saturday night??

Nah, gonna cook Nessa a real good Dinner Saturday night. Both of us bout wore out from painting and all the other stuff you have to do to get a house ready to sell. We started last night at 5:30 and quit painting at 8ish. Ya'll more than welcome to stop by and say hey at the house though while ya here
    proud member of "Team Cup"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast