Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: New Boat Shopping

Post Thanks / Like

Default New Boat Shopping

First off Im not quite sure where to post this thread. If I should be posting it somewhere else, let me know.

Secondly, I have a 14 v-bottom aluminum boat right now with a 9.9hp on it. Heres the deal. ITS NOT BIG ENOUGH! It rocks to much, theres not enough room in it, it sits to low in the water, its a home made rig etc etc. I want to upgrade. But im not sure where to start looking. I know everyone will have their opinions on boat brands and all that, but mainly im just looking for answers on where you guys found your boats or where to look at them so i can find out what i need and want, and what i dont. I mostly crappie fish, but do like to bass and catfish etc. but this will be a fishing boat only. 18-20ish foot long aluminum, mostly ready to fish, and quality are my only requirements. So tell me this everyone, where should I start???

Thanks for the help and info, Rob

Post Thanks / Like

Rob, there is a War Eagle in the classifieds that is jam up, olemisstudent has it listed.
    1990 Stratos 285 Pro 200 HP Merc
    SpyderLok Rod Holders
    Proud Member of Team Watch The Finger!!!
    (662) 458-8925

Post Thanks / Like

I SAID SPRING TIME DANGIT!!!! Hahahahaha. im just looking right now. but something along those line PROBABLY. thanks for the lead though, Rees Guide

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mo dock boy View Post
    First off Im not quite sure where to post this thread. If I should be posting it somewhere else, let me know.

Secondly, I have a 14 v-bottom aluminum boat right now with a 9.9hp on it. Heres the deal. ITS NOT BIG ENOUGH! It rocks to much, theres not enough room in it, it sits to low in the water, its a home made rig etc etc. I want to upgrade. But im not sure where to start looking. I know everyone will have their opinions on boat brands and all that, but mainly im just looking for answers on where you guys found your boats or where to look at them so i can find out what i need and want, and what i dont. I mostly crappie fish, but do like to bass and catfish etc. but this will be a fishing boat only. 18-20ish foot long aluminum, mostly ready to fish, and quality are my only requirements. So tell me this everyone, where should I start???

Thanks for the help and info, Rob
    I bought an sold many boats on Craigslist,

Post Thanks / Like

My bad dude, while you are looking this is something to check out. The utimate rig, its glass but its the cats meow and I will own one one day. Dont kow if its sold or not but its some eye candy to look at.
    http://www.crappie.com/crappie/perso...-692-sale.html
    1990 Stratos 285 Pro 200 HP Merc
    SpyderLok Rod Holders
    Proud Member of Team Watch The Finger!!!
    (662) 458-8925