Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bob and Jacks excellent adventure

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bob and Jacks excellent adventure

I broke Bob's cardinal rule; I WAS LATE getting to the ramp and missed him by 5 minutes. I opened a can of Busch light and poured it in the water to start a chum line and he picked me up shortly. We were around Hay creek and the bite was terrific. All on minnows and very quality fish; we also had our share of dinks. Got a chance to visit with Sowtamer and his wife Melissa (who, I might add, was outfishing Matt) and got to visit awhile with Terry (MoQuack) who was on a mission to hunt down Trumans walleye population. Anyway, we had two very good limits in short order. As always Bob, thank you for taking me once again and sorry for being late.

Post Thanks / Like

Does sound excellent! I'm the same, I'll give it 10 minutes, then I'm assuming sleep was more fun than fishing.
    The best way to get to where you want to be in the future is to act like you are there TODAY.

keeferfish is online now Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice report and glad ya had fun!

Post Thanks / Like

Glad your day was good for you two..Looked like you guys were pullin them in preety good when I saw you..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Just Jiggin View Post
    Glad your day was good for you two..Looked like you guys were pullin them in preety good when I saw you..
    GARY!!! I am sorry! Forgot to thank you for the extra minners. Thank you again.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow sounds like you and Bob had agreat day, way to go Jack!!!!!!
    May all your live wells be full.
    Dave

Post Thanks / Like

nice going your two crappy fishermen,,,sounds like a heck of a day for sure...congrats....

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

I see Bobs taste in beer and football teams are par for each other good seeing yall both. the walleye werent in any fear of over harvesting from me that's for sure but its fun to try something different every once in a while.
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Jack, saw you, no shirt Bob, and sowtamer near the mouth of Hay. Got close enought to say hi but didn't want to wake you up. Guess you still needed more sleep. Good job and always a good trip with shirtless. Least it wasn't really hot. We stayed a bit too long and had to ride out the storm. A bit worried when the hail started and strong cold winds/gust blew but Capt Pat got us home.

Post Thanks / Like

I had a great time. Lots of fish were caught. Good company and good fishing is a hard combination to beat.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast