Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: lhumphre does great work -image of my new jersey

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default lhumphre does great work -image of my new jersey

This is the final mock up of my new public speaking jersey which was done by lhumphre here on crappie.com. People Luke does great work and I am so thankful to Slab for recommending him. You should consider our own sponsors here on crappie.com when you are looking for goods and services. They are the best. Thank you Luke. I love it and cannot wait until it comes in the mail.

Name:  Final design proof.jpg
Views: 261
Size:  37.3 KB
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Luke,

Snake River will be contacting you. He wants two jersey. Just a heads up. He will tell you his design ideas.

Post Thanks / Like

Looks good! Notice the Tracker emblem, did you get a boat?what kind of public speaking do you do?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by huntinslabs View Post
    Looks good! Notice the Tracker emblem, did you get a boat?what kind of public speaking do you do?
    When I was in Ohio I had a Tracker 17.5 boat. That was eight years ago. I will always love Tracker and I hope the good Lord will bless be with the funds to get another used one some day or show me a home on the water I can afford my friend. As far as speaking, as Assistant Pastor at my church I am often allowed the opportunity to teach the youth as well as other Boy Scout troops a little about fishing or tying a jig. Many times it is a small group of eight to ten, and then at other times it is a larger group in preparation for a fishing rodeo. When I was a school principal I started a group called Positive Young People. The cornerstones of that program were teaching youth about Citizenship, Learning, Understanding and Brotherhood. PYP was our club. Those who exemplified good character often got to go fishing with about ten parents from the parent's group.

I also teach the neighborhood teens a little about knots and making lures. Not bad for a 66 year old. As a youngster I always wanted to be like Bill Dance and teach about fishing basics. Now I try and teach a little through Crappie.com and Crappie World Magazine articles. Thanks for asking.

Post Thanks / Like

They look good, nice job luke. Nice jersey ship!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Spawn View Post
    They look good, nice job luke. Nice jersey ship!

Thank you my friend.

Post Thanks / Like

Looks great and Luke does a great job!!

Juiced Up Baits Pro Staff
    K2 Coolers Pro Staff
    Mike's Custom Crappie Jigs Pro Staff