Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Happy Thanksgiving to everyone

Post Thanks / Like

Default Happy Thanksgiving to everyone

To all of of service people throughout the world and to everyone else in this great country and especially to those that crappie fish. Is there anything else swimming worth fishing for?

After the holiday is over who's going fishing friday and the rest of the weekend? I may wander back to Patoka if the rain will stop long enought. I'll betcha the little rascals are still on those humps covered with stumps, logs and rocks just waiting for Moose and myself. :D

I don't know about Moose but I'd like to fish a couple of times more before winterizing my boat. Heck it ain't that cold yet.

Larry

Post Thanks / Like

Default Rain Rain Go away

Hope that tomorrow the weather is nicer than today. If it would stop raining it would be nice outside. It's almost 60 deg F here today.

Hope that everyone has a great thanksgiving and can share it with family and or friends.

It's suppose to get real cold tomorrow and it may snow so I may go out and do some scouting around in the F&W area before it turns too cold.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry-Southern Indiana
    To all of of service people throughout the world and to everyone else in this great country and especially to those that crappie fish. Is there anything else swimming worth fishing for?

After the holiday is over who's going fishing friday and the rest of the weekend? I may wander back to Patoka if the rain will stop long enought. I'll betcha the little rascals are still on those humps covered with stumps, logs and rocks just waiting for Moose and myself. :D

I don't know about Moose but I'd like to fish a couple of times more before winterizing my boat. Heck it ain't that cold yet.

Larry
    Regards,

Moose1am

Post Thanks / Like

Default BAck at ya

Merry Gobble-Gobble to you also Larry and all on the Crappie.com family
    crap-king
    with my mind on crappie and crappie on my mind -
    and if ya'll see Goober later tellem I said duh huh - he'll know what ya mean!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Happy Thanksgiving

Ah, Thanksgiving Day..Heaping pile of crappie filets, fried taters w/onion, cold slaw, hush puppies and a cold Coors Lite..Hope everybody has a good one with more than you can eat. Let's also remember our service personnel away from home this year who would really like to have it as easy as we will tomorrow. While we're saying our "Grace", let's remember them near the top of the list. They deserve and have earned it..