Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: New Forum

Post Thanks / Like

Default New Forum

Slab has helped me create a sub-forum just for all the SI and DI screen shots and related questions. I felt that a lot of pics were getting posted randomly here and there and we were not finding them all. I have been going to several other Forums to view snapshots but hardly ever saw anything that really pertained to crappie fishing exclusively. Who wants to see old car bodies, sailboats, and airplanes all the time. I want to see different units used in an actual "crappie fishing" senario.
    I , like a lot of others here, do not own a side imaging unit yet, but would like to be as well educated in it's use for crappie fishing as much as possible when I do. I have over 100 photos of natural and manmade structures found or built on Lake Nimrod, AR. during our last drawdown. As soon as I get my unit I will post an actual photo along with a SI and DI snapshot of some of these.
    Until then I hope that all the guys that have them can post screen captures here so if someone wants to just look thru them they will all be in one area. I really like, and would like to learn how to edit the screen shots to draw arrows and circles and name what we are seeing such as crappie, bass, shad, ect.
    Catfan has accepted the Moderator position for this new forum and I thank him for that. Thumbs Up
    CATCH A BIG-UN

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Looking forward to reading and learning more about these units. Nothing's better than pictures either.Thumbs Up
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gabowman View Post
    Looking forward to reading and learning more about these units. Nothing's better than pictures either.Thumbs Up
    X2

Member, Tri State Crappie Anglers

Driftmaster's Pro Staff

jigflinger is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Be watching this one closely. Should be very educational. Thanks for starting.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gabowman View Post
    I love seeing the pictures and someday, hope to have a DSI unit.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks slabbandit for creating this, as many times its much easier to correct an issue from looking at the screen picture
    I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.....

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys this will be interesting and helpful.