Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Siren/Frederic,Clam Falls/Danbury/Webster areas

Post Thanks / Like

Default Siren/Frederic,Clam Falls/Danbury/Webster areas

Heading to my trailer with a buddy this weekend.Will give a report with pics.:D
    I hear the algae bloom is in full swing. but at least the cottonwoods are still flying,meaning the fish are still around.LOL
    CrappieMagnet

Post Thanks / Like

Bic Steve and I went up Friday night quite late.3:30 AM.Bic had to work late.Got up Saturday morning and hit a lake.Caught lotsa crappies,but all were small.We hit all the structure we could find,due to lack of wind.Caught LMB on most of the visible structure,and ALOT of small crappies.We also drifted the areas that did have wind trying to jig for the bigger crappies,with no takers.

Sunday we hit Somers lake in hopes of also running into some slabs,but caught alot of half pounders on CrappieRocket jigs,and a few on Johnson Beetle spins.A pretty tough bite in the heat of the day,trying lots of baits with little success for the biggen's.

I know the foremost important thing to bring on a hot weekend is lots of sunblock.I am suffering from over exposure to the sun.I'll probably peel 10 times from this one bad farmers burn.My neck and forearms took the blunt of it as well as my knees.OUCH!

We always store the ALOE in the refrigerator for these such occasions,but BBbbrrrr!

WATCH OUT FOR THE SUN at times.IT WILL BITE CHA!!!
    CrappieMagnet

Post Thanks / Like

You would think a grown man would nave enough smarts not to get sunburned. How much time does it take to put on some sun block, what a dummy. Magnet i figured you for a guy with a little more brains...izzy Oh, did i forget to mention that i get toasted on about every trip, wise up will ya hehe.

Post Thanks / Like

Hehehe Izzy.That's what my wife Terra says.But as you very well know..first burn is always the one that hurts most.After that..it all tans.Friday you would have needed sun glasses to view my white chicken legs.Not now!:D
    CrappieMagnet