Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Worm Binders?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Worm Binders?

I'm looking for a worm binder to use as a walking pack for targeting crappie. I want it to have enough room to put floats and a box holding flies, hooks, splits shots etc. Do any of you guys know of a good one thats small in size for my needs? Also, what have been yalls experiences with worm binders? I saw a guy the other day at the lake that had a worm binder that had a picture of bluegill on the side of it and it looked pretty neat but I don't know where he got it. What do you guys use? I am sure I probably pack alot lighter than you guys since I'm on foot but just curious

-Michael

Post Thanks / Like

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341167368.215350.jpg
Views: 449
Size:  80.2 KB I use this one I got from Walmart and I also use this one Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341167492.306535.jpg
Views: 483
Size:  82.1 KB I got it from bps and there is LOTS of room I'm it I have 2 of them

Josh
    thanks Crappie Josh aka C.J.
    always ready to go fishing

Post Thanks / Like

I use an old Jansport fanny pack I've had forever. Has one main pocket and one smaller pocket. Pliers and such in the smaller pocket and a couple of small Plano boxes, bottle of water, rope stringer and can of bug spray in the main pocket. Wear it around the waist or put it over one shoulder and under the opposite arm if I'm wading deeper water.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VaCrappieMan View Post
    I'm looking for a worm binder to use as a walking pack for targeting crappie.
    I had the same idea, but the binder didn't work as well as I hoped. As BTB suggested, a small fanny pack might be a better option. A fly vest or a lanyard (the fly fishing kind) would also be good options.

If you still want to go with the binder, Bass Pro has a "finesse" binder that might work for you.

Post Thanks / Like

soft sided 6-pack/lunch box cooler should work.