Not Crappie, but had a lot of fun!
I have down this before, but not much and it was back when and more like for Black Bass, but this one were were after Yellow Bass and had a ball. We didn't go early, left out about 8AM and back at 11AM and were fare Yellow Bass actually.

Anyway found lots of fish and we caught a lot of different kinds and just had fun. Went with my neighbor in my boat. Once we located the fish we started jigging and caught a lot of fish, here was the final numbers we kept (except threw back the Black Bass):
12 White Bass
30 Yellow Bass
10 Gaspergou
1 Catfish
6 Black Bass up to 5 Pounds.

No Pictures as I gave them all to my neighbor, but he got a gallon bag topped out and took him 65 minutes to filet them, LOL! I was not in the Cleaning mood, but had a blast! I am going again very soon as I understand the white Bass are superb table fair, never had any, but going to try them soon.

Only problem is I thought that storm was coming to Texas until late yesterday afternoon and then found out my son and his family were is a dangerous place and their home is only a few blocks from the Bay in Tampa so they don't live above sea level, but thankfully have flood insurance. Thankful again when I looked at he weather this morning it looks like they are now out of trouble. So all is well that ends well!

Skip