Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Crappie Angler Magazine

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie Angler Magazine

With all the talk lately about Crappie World magazine and, rightfully so. I have a question for any of the Crappie Angler subscribers out there. This is my 3rd year with Crappie Angler and my question is. Do any of you have problems with the cover of the magazine being ripped in half when you receive it in the mail? At least half the magazines I receive from them have damage to the cover or the back. No big deal, it's what's inside that counts and I have No complaints about the content. The only reason I ask is because. I subscribe to several different magazines and they arrive just like they came of the shelf at the store. No rips or tares. So this makes me think it's not a mail carrier issue. Again Not bashing the magazine so please don't take it that way. Just curious if anyone else has received issues that had damage to them? Thanks.
    I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin' and hook up with them later.

Post Thanks / Like

Never paid attention until I read your post. Got mine yesterday........cover torn up. Strange............

Post Thanks / Like

You guys got the same mailman?

MEMBER CRAPPIE MAFIA

Post Thanks / Like

I have received the magazine for at least 2 years with no damage to the cover of the magazine

Post Thanks / Like

Been getting Crappie Angler mag since it started and no ripped covers up here in IL, maybe complain to post office see what happens??????
    I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.....

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Definitely put in a complaint with your P.O.. They may reimburse you some of the mag's cost.
    "A voyage in search of knowledge need never abandon the spirit of adventure."

Post Thanks / Like

It's not the mail carrier. It's the machine that is sorting the magazines, that is causing the damage.

Post Thanks / Like

No problem from me, I just noticed it torn after the post. Didn't affect the reading at all.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RealDeal View Post
    It's not the mail carrier. It's the machine that is sorting the magazines, that is causing the damage.
    I think you may be on to something there. Like I said, I don't have damages to the other magazines I get in the mail. What makes you people think my mail carrier only damages Crappie Angler? LOL I'm also on very good terms with my Rural carrier. Here is the deal though. C.A. mag contacted me and said they were sorry and would do anything they could to make it right. That right there is good people. I will re subscribe when my subsription runs out. Just because of the service I have received from them. No I did not ask for a new magazine,LOL.
    I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin' and hook up with them later.

Post Thanks / Like

Yep, Pig, I agree. Grizzly folks are good people.