Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: duck lake good

panfisherman2328 Guest

Thumbs up duck lake good

went fishing on duck lake the past two days and caught a five gallon bucket full the past two days we were only there for a toatal of 4-5 hours and we were slamin them if anyone fishes duck lake let me know
    :D :D :D

Post Thanks / Like

Default Duck Lake secret

Hey "Panfisherman,"

I don't know if you're aware of this or not, but Duck lake is the home of the
    New York State record for a huge White Crappie --- I believe that fish weighed around 4 (plus) pounds !

Duck Lake tends to get weed-choked around the end of July, making boating difficult. I think this lake has motor restrictions, too, which is appropriate for a lake this size (more of a large pond, actually).

Let us know how things are going on Duck, whenever you get a chance !

Kaptain K.

Post Thanks / Like

Directions to Duck lake from Syracuse, NY??

panfisherman2328 Guest

Smile directions to duck lake from syracuse

get on thru way go west to exit 40 weedsport exit take a left out of the toll booths then go north and take your first left it willl be called emerson road follow that road till you come to a t in the road take a right on to spookwoods road and then go and take your first left follow that road to the four corners you should be by the conquest fire dept. go straight and you will come into a 30 mph zone and take a right there and go to the end and there will be nother t in the road take a left there thn you will come to four corners take a right and then go till you see a sign that says duck lake campground and that is where the launch is. there is a fee of 5 dollars to launch the boat but it is worth it if the fish are biting. before you go get at me and ill tell you how the fishing is and some tips. but that is how to get there from syracuse

Post Thanks / Like

Duck has many crappies for sure. Yes the state record was caught there and there are some big crappies there, and lots of small ones. NY has a 9" minimum now so you will be throwing a lot back. A word of advice, the launch is shallow so bring some hip boots or old sneakers.

Post Thanks / Like

Default duck lake

is there any body out there fishing for crappy yet, and what kind of ice conditions are out there, thanks Bob.

Post Thanks / Like

How big is that campground?

I have a 28' camper will it handle that? Im only 20-30 min from there but like to camp and have a nice conoe for spots like that... Any nfo would be greatly app....
    Most of my day's have been Crappie one;s :D

Post Thanks / Like

I got this off the web. Give them a call and find out about campers.

Duck Lake Campgrounds
    Duck Lake Road, off Route 370
    Conquest, NY 13033
    315/776-4848 or 488-4473

Post Thanks / Like

Default sweet!

I'd always wondered about where to put a boat in at Duck Lake. It's only about 10 minutes from my house.

Now that I know, I'll probably see you on the lake!

Post Thanks / Like

Yes Duck lake is a good crappie spot. I have fished there a few times and was never dissapointed. Not to bad for bass either

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast