Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: stripers on beaver lake??

Post Thanks / Like

Question stripers on beaver lake??

has anyone been recently....? i normally catch a ton of them down around war eage by the beaver lake tail waters....but recently they have slowed, between 4 a.m. and 5 a.m. is the only time i've gotten any action at all? my neighor is a striper guide and he said the same thing...wondering if any of you out there had any input? thanks
    "EVERY PRO WAS A ROOKIE ONCE!!!"

Post Thanks / Like

Default Beaver lake

Sorry, I know this is not an answer to your post, but can you tell me why Beaver lake is so low? Low rainfall, Lake drawdown?
    The fish were bitting yesterday, The fish will bite tomorrow,,, today I must buy my fish

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by must buy my fish
    Sorry, I know this is not an answer to your post, but can you tell me why Beaver lake is so low? Low rainfall, Lake drawdown?

It is from months and months of very little rain...Beaver lake has come up about 10-15 feet in the past couple months...but it's still VERY VERY LOW...hope this helps...do you come here often?
    "EVERY PRO WAS A ROOKIE ONCE!!!"

Post Thanks / Like

Default beaver lake

No I lived up there in the early 90s, We went up there in april camping & trout fishing. I was shocked to see the water level so low.
    The fish were bitting yesterday, The fish will bite tomorrow,,, today I must buy my fish