Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Lady Ann Lake Report,

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lady Ann Lake Report,

I meet up with GrantH and Z-man this afternoon after work at Lady Ann Lake. This will be my first time fishing the lake and conditions were tough with sunny, blue bird skies, air temp in the mid 90’s and the water temp in the upper 80’s. The lake was extremely shallow with most water between 4 and 6 feet. There were no distinct contours, creeks, ditches ect and little cover, mostly old stumps and the occasional tree branch, but very minimal.

We did manage 6 small Crappie (3 Black and 3 White), a Catfish, two small Bass and a couple of Bluegills. I slow day, but success in confirming the presence of Crappie in the Lake. The Lake was much larger than I expected so we fished very little of it in the three hours available.

Thanks to GrantH for the invite!

Post Thanks / Like

WE caught fish???? Are you sure ZMan is the one who exagerates? I remember you catching fish...

Post Thanks / Like

We were fishing together. So we caught fish. I just got luck and got my bait past them first.

Thanks again for the invite to a new fishing area and meeting another kayak angler!!

Post Thanks / Like

No problem, enjoyed it. We will catch up again at a cooler time of the time.

Post Thanks / Like

It was HOT ....but it was a great opportunity to START to learn the lake. Many thanks Grant for the invite and ...way to go on bustin' Ditch on ME being the one who exaggerates!

Z