Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Takin FIL fishin in mornin...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Takin FIL fishin in mornin...

I realize alot of guys have a miserable or less than desirable relationship with their father-in-law. I'm VERY thankful I have a hard working, honest as the day is long, God fearing MAN in my FIL. We've hunted together quite a bit over the 22yrs I've known his daughter (been married for 19yrs next week) but for various reasons we've rarely fished together. In fact I think the last time he & I fished was when I took him to Lake Fork, TX way back before we had kids (oldest is 16 so it's been awhile). I knew I had a special FIL when during our reception dinner before 70 people, he stood up & told everyone that he didn't feel he was losing a daughter but in fact felt as though he was gaining a son! He's truly treated me like that everyday of his life! Thumbs Up

We're going after crappie early til the heat shuts the fish down at my lake. Jigpoles, cold beer & good times... I plan on takin lots of pics!
    HL

Post Thanks / Like

I'd say there very few guys out there that can say that. I consider myself one of those few as well, whenever I run into a problem that I'm not 100% sure of the solution, there are only 2 guys I call; my old man and wife's old man. If one cant answer my question, the other one can. Age and Experience are hard to beat!
    "Bad day fishing?" - No such thing!