Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hate to say it but missed KC

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hate to say it but missed KC

Hope you all are having a good evening.
    Having been in Minnesota for the last 4 1/2 weeks chasing my two favorite toothy critters, I'm a little out of touch with my local waters.
    I'd promised my girlfriend's father I'd take him out in the boat when I returned, and he's come a knocking wanting that promised fulfilled. We are going to be headed out to smithville since its only a few miles away and I haven't been out there since April. I'd appreciate any help I can get in the way of a current report. Whites, crappies, walleyes, whatever you guys have been having success with(I know, I know, its a crappie board). Anything is better than Burton's...eh... lack luster report.
    Unless I hear other wise I'll probably resort to dragging minnow and crawler harness's across the flats for eyes, dip trees or fallback on a bridge for crappies, and look for some whites to spoon up.
    Thanks for any advice.

If you see a black/grey fiberglass lund, come say hello.

Name:  eyeyeyey.jpg
Views: 290
Size:  55.0 KB

Post Thanks / Like

Here is a recent report from Skeeterxs170.....he got into a mess of whites last week
    good luck

Post Thanks / Like

Try dippin some trees in 12-17 fow for crappie. Trolling along the dam has produced some eyes for me right before daylight until dawn. Ya get some whites and a few crappie thrown in there to cure the boredom!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys. Hopefully I'll be able to put together a good trip for them.