Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: fun fishing lastnight

Post Thanks / Like

Default fun fishing lastnight

So my buddy and i get there there around 8:30pm and i toss my line out there set the pole down and get my other pole redy BAMN The 1st pole is hit hard as heck so i set my other pole down run over pick it up and start to bring him in i get him 2 mabey 3 ft from the bank and snap he bust my line so i am cusing lol not 5 mins go by and my buddy lands a 2 or 3 lbs chanel cat no more fish for abot 3 hours then just as i wedge my pole between 2 rocks and walk over to my buddy and BS for a few his pole hit hit hard as so we run back over there wher ehi pole is and i ask him WTF is my pole at we start looking for it it's in the lake about 2 ft out we get it and there is a fish on it pulling like no other we look at his pole and it hooke my pole as it whent in teh water after we get it all untangled i real in this thing that is fighting me ends up it is a 12lbs flat head and the funny thing is i caught him on my crappie rod with 5lbs test on it after that we ended up catching about 10 crappie about 2lbs some mabey 3 and 3 more cats 2-3 lbs but the last cast of the night was my buddy and he land a big one as well and once we got him right to bank yup you guessed it SNAP another broke line all in all it was a good night mabey the big one will hit next time :D

Post Thanks / Like

If you had just caught fish without all the drama, it wouldn't be normal!!
    That's how we make memories and that's why any conversation with a fisherman is gonna take a while!!!

Post Thanks / Like

That fish was a gift ... and you were e x t r e m e l y lucky.

I likes family forum fishing stories. <><

aj

Matt 27:22