Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Tebo 06/08 and 6/10 Report

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tebo 06/08 and 6/10 Report

Fished Tebo arm two days with three people each day. We caught limits both days fishing jig heads and minnows or jigs tipped with nibblets. Minnows by far the best. Flats on main lake and the 1/2 way back into longer coves produced fish. 20-25 feet of water we caught fish from 6 feet deep to 20 feet deep in the coves. On the flats fish were in 5-15 feet of water best depth was 8-10 feet with the fish right on the bottom. Early and late we were catching fish as shallow as 3-4 feet deep on flats just swimming the minnow/jig head by cover. The fish are very aggressive but no real big fish just eater size fish but all in all a great two days worth of fishing. Didn't appear that a thermocline has set up yet accounting for finding some fish down 20 feet deep. Probably could have spider rigged those same flats and wore them out but I love that thump.

Post Thanks / Like

Great Report, I fished Tebo last Thursday 6/7 and ended up with 9 keepers from the flats didn't get to fish to long. Nibbles were working better for me. Something about the thump

Post Thanks / Like

Great report. Appreciate that. Sounds like a good couple of days fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

A feller can't beat Truman when she's hot. Glad you got out there and got you some.
    New goal 16" crappie by December 30