Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: CDC tournament fish fry 6-16 after weighin

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default CDC tournament fish fry 6-16 after weighin

The Wilson boys Dave and Kenny are going to be doing another fish fry for us next weekend after the weigh in. They are bringing fryers, fish, batter and potatoes and will be doing the cooking. If we can get some volunteers to bring some side dishes like last year that would great. They have some fish and I have a big bag also but we could also use a few more bags of fish to feed this big crowd. Please reply here on this thread or shoot me a PM and I will keep a list going of who will be bringing what. I will pick up plates and plastic utensils and also have a cooler with water that Vallentine provides for us. We had a great turn out last year for this fish fry and I am sure after all the compliments Dave and Kenny got last year from the food being so good that we will have a bigger crowd this year. Thanks Dave and Kenny for volunteering to do this again.

KCBrown----qt of fish and Carolina slaw
    CrappieThumperaMK---bags of chips and cookies
    Jigging15----gallon of fish, plates, forks, paper towels
    Last edited by Jigging15; 06-11-2012 at 11:42 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I will bring a quart of fillets and some home made Carolina Slaw as well as clean and donate any fish I catch that morning. Don't mind pitching in if more hands are needed.
    The best way to get to where you want to be in the future is to act like you are there TODAY.

Post Thanks / Like

We will bring several bags of chips/cookies.

Post Thanks / Like

I will bring you the H2O