Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Report on surgery

Post Thanks / Like

Default Report on surgery

My wife had her surgery today. The doctor got in there and said it wasn't as bad as he thought and didn't have to do near as much work as he thought he would have to do. She has about an inch and a half cut , sealed up with glue of all things and is already home and walking around. Thanks for all the kind words everyone had for me and her. I asked her if I could go fishing tomorrow. She thought that was . Just kidding.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm glad she's doing OK. Think she'll notice that you took the boat to pick up her perscriptions?
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day.
    Teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day.

Don G is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy
    My wife had her surgery today. The doctor got in there and said it wasn't as bad as he thought and didn't have to do near as much work as he thought he would have to do. She has about an inch and a half cut , sealed up with glue of all things and is already home and walking around. Thanks for all the kind words everyone had for me and her. I asked her if I could go fishing tomorrow. She thought that was . Just kidding.
    Very good news Take care of her and we will take care of your part of the fishing....LOL...You are cooking Thanksgiving Dinner aren't you :D

Take care and have a good week
    USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day

Post Thanks / Like

Nope, gonna intrude on a cousin of hers in Alabama who intruded on us last year. He lives on Guntersville Lake. Man, how tempting is that?

Post Thanks / Like

Cat, unfortunately, the boat is in hibernation. It has plenty of round bales of hay and John Deere tractors to keep it company until February though. That is when it goes to get the re-glaze and carpet.

Post Thanks / Like

Great news!! Now for the recovery, remember: how she gets treated now will return to you two-fold in the spring. (keep looking ahead)
    We'll still keep her in our prayers until you start posting that she's chasin' you out of the house...........

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big Zig
    Great news!! Now for the recovery, remember: how she gets treated now will return to you two-fold in the spring. (keep looking ahead)
    We'll still keep her in our prayers until you start posting that she's chasin' you out of the house...........
    Amen to this Zig

Cane Pole
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to hear the good report. I'm sure the boat is saying why have you put me in here with all this green? Really don't want it to turn green to do you...LOL

Take good care of the little woman. Kind of sounds like she might be a keeper if she only gave you a strange look.
    Ranger375
    [email protected]
    North end of Lake Shelbyville

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Ranger
    p.s. The little woman is six foot three, jerry blake has seen her. I was six foot three at one time, but fifteen years working on concrete has taken an inch off of that.

Post Thanks / Like

Great news take of moma. Happy Thanksgiving, do not forget the Christmas decorations.
    Today is a great day

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast