Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Dare results????

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Dare results????

Anyone have any results from the tournament Saturday? Any of the CDC guys do any good?

Post Thanks / Like

net king and tree dipper took second but i don't remember what they had. we couldn't find any with any size and finished mid pack. charlie rogers had big fish with 2.44 it was a toad. it was a good little tournament for the first one they put one.

Post Thanks / Like

I heard 9.07 lbs won it but I never heard who it was!

Post Thanks / Like

2.44 is a toad. Congrats Charlie. Wish I was off work so I could have joined the fun and fished it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hardhunter2 View Post
    I heard 9.07 lbs won it but I never heard who it was!
    A couple of my friends won it. John Rice and George Ryberg and i believe it was 9.07. They diserve it they both work full time jobs and only really get to fish on the weekends. They have fished in several tournaments and im glad they got the victory. It was a small tournament but there was some good fisherman in it. Its always hard to beat charlie but it is really hard when he catches a 2.44 hog. Congrats to my buddies. Congrats to Charlie on the 2.44

Post Thanks / Like

Cool cangrats to your buddies!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the kind words Slab. You're just bound and determine to make me shed a tear over this aren't you?

I'm part of the team that got lucky (John) and I'm new to the CDC. It took us quite a few tourney's to get one, but we finally did. Probably should have joined this club sooner to get some more tips which may have helped us win sooner huh?

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the site. You need to come fish our monthly tournaments and meet the gang. They are a great learning experience and only cost $35 for all the great tips. We have all the payed positions tell how they caught their fish. We have one this Saturday at Bucksaw with a fish fry to follow. Shoot me a PM or check out the sticky's at the top of the tournament page for more info.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jigging15 View Post
    Welcome to the site. You need to come fish our monthly tournaments and meet the gang. They are a great learning experience and only cost $35 for all the great tips. We have all the payed positions tell how they caught their fish. We have one this Saturday at Bucksaw with a fish fry to follow. Shoot me a PM or check out the sticky's at the top of the tournament page for more info.

We would love to be able to fish this weekend but we have our local "reunion" going on in our small town & we're both involved. We are going to try to fish the July tourney.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds good. If you need any info just let me know. Be glad to have you.