I am in the process of updating the following Lakes in Kansas with new survey data. For those who purchase one of my Ks Lake Chips less than a year old you get a free update. Go to my website and register for the update so I can notify you when they are ready.Here are the lakes coming with new survey contours.Waconda,Cedar Bluuf,Webster,Toronto,Norton,Kirwin,Lovewel and Fall River. For those who purchased over a year ago the update will cost $65.00. I now have 45 Lakes in Kansas and the list is on my website just click on lake list on home page.I made a map of 135 Lakes in Kansas for the Kansas Dept of Fisheries to do their research with. A lot of these lakes do not have contours but I created a grid of 300 feet for the small lakes without contours and put a number in each grid to show you where you have been so you can keep a log of each grid. You will be able to turn on and off the grid and numbers in the HDS units and maybe other later units before the HDS models. I need feedback to see if people would find these useful in my next release. I will have to know your model of Lowrance before you order. I will probably test the maps in several emulators and publish a list when I have time.
Jack Baker
http://www.greatplainsmapping.com/