Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Fish Fry At CDC tournament

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fish Fry At CDC tournament

Missed fishing last month's tournament and was suppose to have a fish fry,(work got in the way) going to try next week if you all are up for it?If anyone has a package of fish sitting around you might want to bring it cause I haven't been fishing much lately.See you all there.

Post Thanks / Like

What time is the fishy flesh usually cooked at these things? I'm planning on being there for the weigh in and buy a new rod.

Of course I might ought to ask if this is for participants only or open to spectators/shoppers as well... hum?

Oh, and of course I'll bring a quart of fillets if I attend.
    The best way to get to where you want to be in the future is to act like you are there TODAY.

Post Thanks / Like

We done this last year and we stopped fishing a couple of hours early so we could have most of it cooked b-4 the weigh-in was over.As far as I'm concerned anyone who shows up is welcome,it seemed like everyone had a good time last year,hope to have the same response this year.The fillets will be greatly appreciated.If you show up early enough ,you can be one of our taste testers(that position gets filled quickly)