Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Proud Dad of a High School Grad

Post Thanks / Like

Default Proud Dad of a High School Grad

Ricky graduated from high school tonight. Don't seem right. Been doing this school crap for a long time and it feels like it is supposed to continue. I am feeling fricken old too. He has gone with his buddy tonight to camp and then ride our 3 wheeler tomorrow all day on some trails. Then He will come home tomorrow evening and begin his course studies at Tractor University. First lesson will be unjamming the combine with the BIG wrench.

He also got a pile of dang money too from all sorts of folks. All I got was a clock and a pair of work gloves with a note that said time to go to work.

I am very proud of him. He works hard and I am amazed at what he can do when He asserts himself.

Oh well, 1 down and 1 to go. She has just finished the class part of drivers ed. will have her permit sometime this fall. My babies ain't babies no more. 3 more years and she will be done and off to college to either be a Vet or Radiologist. She is still bouncing back and forth on that one. I told her to go for radiologist cause I just don't see her sticking her arm shoulder deep up a horses a$$. She runs like a sissy girl from any kind of insect that the good lord created. Just can't see her handling cat guts.CF
    The Original Woodsgoat Hater
    2011 NWR Bash Yellow Perch Champion

Corker is offline Crappie.com 1K Star General - Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations to Ricky and his support team--the rest of the family!

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats Ricky. Farmer before you know it you'll have umpteen grand kids like old Barnacle Bill

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I resemble that!! Congradulations Ricky. Maybe you'll have a little time now to teach your ole man how to fish.
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Post Thanks / Like

congradulations

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats Ricky! Live your life to the fullest and you'll have no regrets... May you succede in everything you do!
    "Kids who hunt and fish dont steal and deal"

2012 NWR Bash Yellow Perch Champion
    2012 Buggs Bash Champion

Ranger690 is offline Crappie.com Legend and 2021 Crappie.com Man of the Year
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesome! Congrats to Ricky and family. Wishing him all the best.

Dayton

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats Ricky! Ricky's Sister: very stable career choice no matter what you decide! Farmer: May the force be with you

Post Thanks / Like

Way to go Ricky. My step son had his grad. friday night. Party to day,so no fishing. Summer fun then off to trade school down south. He wants to be a baker. Farmer I know how you feel. And them grandkids are the rule. I just love spoiling mine then back to mom and dad.
    dave
    in currituck