Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tracker Boats Pro Crappie 175......Pro's & Con's

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tracker Boats Pro Crappie 175......Pro's & Con's

Found a Tracker Pro Crappie 175 with 60 hp. just wanted to know the pro and con's of this outfit.....Any input greatly appreciated.....

Thank in advance.............

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I had a Tracker 17.5' in Ohio. Fished it for ten years. Would buy another Tracker in a heartbeat. Retired and moved to Alabama. Fixed income and no boat. Hope all the guys and gals on c.com surprise me with a 14 footer for Christmas this year. The boat can even be used as long as it is safe. Make it happen for this old man. Hey, don't laugh. I am serious.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Post Thanks / Like

I have a 175 with a 50, but not the pro crappie. I love the boat, it will push me around 33 and is very stable. If is a little light in the water so wind and urrent would affect it if u are in big bodies of water like Toledo Bend.

Post Thanks / Like

You don't say what year it is, but the older ones have marine grade plywood for floors, so has it been stored outside or inside? need to check the floors and the transom if stored outside. If its been stored inside and looks clean, then it probably is a good boat. I have an 04 PT 175 with a 60 2 stroke, runs good, I think of getting something a bit bigger (wider) but I'm so use to mine, just can't bring myself to do it.
    GO BIG ORANGE !

I meant to behave, but there were just way too many other options available at the time.

Post Thanks / Like

Have a 170. Happy with the boat and motor past 3 years. My biggest complaint? The seat stitching could be alot better. Had mine replaced once under warranty (all 5 seats), and the same darn problem again less then 2 years later. Other then that, Im happy with the purchase.

"Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after".
    -Henry David Thoreau-

Post Thanks / Like

bought one new in 2000, loved it, 40 hp last month I bought the newer trx175 60 hp and love it eaven more, tap the floor if it is an older boat,,, listen for the dud sound....

Post Thanks / Like

have 07 175 bass tracker I brought new and love it,do not see another boat I rather have. pass 30 years had many 150hp fiberglass gas thirsty,mine is a 60 4 stroke. Problem is wind turns it much worst than fiberglass, also had to replace all seats,the seats are not good ,always keep in garage still seat came apart.Takes wave good and runs 33mph
    God Demonstrated his love for us. Romans 5:8

Post Thanks / Like

Its great boat man!

Post Thanks / Like

I bought a brand new one with a 60hp motor in september of last year. I love everything about the boat except it does not have a larger engine. I'm thinking up upgrading to a 75. Besides that I have no complaints.
    Charles Patterson
    Tennessee Crappie Professor

Post Thanks / Like

Had a Tracker PT175 for 10 years and loved it. Just sold it a few months back and bought a great glass Charger 19.5 ft to fish the Big 4 here in Mississippi. The tracker did good for me but when the Big 4 get windy and rough the glass handles better.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    Sales and service on Directv and Wildblue internet
    Owner of Sickle Jigs.
    Slab Bandit Pro Staff

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast