Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eldorado thursday 7th june

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Eldorado thursday 7th june

Just couldnt take not being on the lake in such little wind this after noon so i left early and headed out to the lake. Got on the lake about 4:15 and got off the lake at 7:30. Only made it to one area in bluestem as the fish was biting, or atleast sucking it in thier mouth. wound up with about 20 fish total. 10 of them was 4-6 inch long. the other ten went from 10-15" only keep the 15" and the 2- 12" to prove to the wife i can fish.Rofl just got back from the glen so i have fresh fish in icebox already. fish was on top of brush about 10-15ft deep. they would barely suck in the minnows, hard to tell a bite from all the boat traffic sking in the area. but they would pound the woopppash. funny thing was caught very few keeperrs on the jig and few little ones on the minnows. but it was fun to feel them smack the Jig that hard. All females no eggs in the 3 i cleaned. headed back friday aboiut 5:15 to try again if anybody wants to go.Name:  El Dorado-20120607-00062.jpg
Views: 364
Size:  39.5 KBName:  El Dorado-20120607-00060.jpg
Views: 359
Size:  58.1 KB

Post Thanks / Like

If you have a extra spot on the boat i would sure like a chance to tag along.. might learn something... still tring to figure this out... nice fish

Post Thanks / Like

Nice catch. I hope the forecasted wind this weekend does not hold true. Wish I could tomorrow night, but I have to work. Keep up with the great reports.

Post Thanks / Like

Laltec. sent you a PM Me to captain t16 but i dont think it will laydown for the weekend. but heres hoping.

Post Thanks / Like

looks like seats full.

Post Thanks / Like

Great report and pics Don.Hope you tear'em up this weekend.
    Life is good today.

Post Thanks / Like

WTG. Excellent report.
    Fishing crossed my mind several times last night, should of went. banghead, but I plan to be out there also tonight after work. Stop by and say hi is you see a green\tan Alumnacraft.
    Tim.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice fish Ragnar.... Would love to go with you but I have a KWA tournament at Milford.... Keep up the good fishing and reports. Take laltec with you as he is a great guy as well..

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck shane. We going tonight (latech). It was all A bout boat control, wind wasn't real strong but a large boat pulling tube (of 8 people) running around. Took 50 peercent trolling poweer to hold spot, then get pushed into it if I got to close. Thanks again for the help on the lake, and boat control.

Post Thanks / Like

Great report looks like thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast