Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Found injection molds for tubes...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Found injection molds for tubes...

I remember an older post of someone looking for injection molds for tube skirts.

Del Mart Molds :: Injection Molds :: Tube Molds

I don't know if they are the sizes the person was looking for but had to post it.
    I love taking my kids fishing, now if I could just manage to fish at the same time.

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for the info but there have been issues with that company in the past. some people wont order from them. i do not have any experience with them so only speaking on warnings from others

Post Thanks / Like

With Snake river kicking my injecting plans up a few years it is good to know where to go and where not to go for molds and such.
    I love taking my kids fishing, now if I could just manage to fish at the same time.

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fish_4_all View Post
    With Snake river kicking my injecting plans up a few years it is good to know where to go and where not to go for molds and such.
    I will give you more information tomorrow on where to get all the goodies you need. I will answer your email tomorrow also.

www.bobsjigs.com

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

MMMMMM to many bad storys with that crew...... and wow pricey
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

Ok unless you all know something I don't you're thinking of the WRONG company!!! Over on TU there is nothing but KUDO"S for Del-Mart. Never heard anything bad about Del!!!!

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=fish_4_all;1939815]I remember an older post of someone looking for injection molds for tube skirts.

Del Mart Molds :: Injection Molds :: Tube Molds

I don't know if they are the sizes the person was looking for but had to post it.[/QUOT
    there are many suppliers out there there is Jacob's baits candy Creek Bass tackle lurecraft these are just a few there are many more out there I get most of my colors in glitter from Luercraft also for plastics FM and you will find lots more on the Internet I forgot to mention bear baits.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Only negatives I have found were that they are pricey so far that had any backups. If someone has bad experience with them let's here why. Maybe there should be a consumer feedback thread on experiences for companies so others can make up their own minds.

Post Thanks / Like

They are some good molds tho

Post Thanks / Like

In the past has taken up tp six months to fill orders. Don't know how it is now, but take your chances if you want!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast