Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: June CDC tournament early entries

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default June CDC tournament early entries

Don't forget we are starting at 6am and need to be in weighin line by 2pm. Fish fry to follow.

1. KCBaller-KCMOSlayer
    2. Tom and Mitch Sobaski
    3. fishattic256-Paul
    4. Cruncho-gone_fishin
    5. Jigging15-Jigginlow
    6. Posey-DippinStix
    7. Capt.Hook-Monty Chase
    8. Ranger397-Kaz
    9. TonyJ81467-Jessica
    10. TreeDipper-Net King
    11. Going Deep-Labsnslabs
    12. Crappieslab-wife
    13. Matt Wareham-Brittany
    14. Doc Shooter
    15. SeeJimFish-Raymon
    16. T-Mac
    17. Hard Hunter2-Charger95
    18. Filletnfish
    19. DeepH2O-Quinten
    20. Vallentine-Pitts
    21. CrappieDave-Kenny
    22. Crappie5
    Last edited by Jigging15; 06-15-2012 at 05:33 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Bump with update. i have several that I have talked to that will be bringing their money by the house this week. So we may have another 30 plus team turn out.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Jared, can you please confirm that’s it’s a 7 fish weigh-in (this might help Ranger397 out).

Just kidding buddy…….I had to, couldn’t help myself!
    Kevin Rogers-

Post Thanks / Like

It is 7 fish and you can have up to 30 in your weigh bag or cooler at any point during the day or weigh in. Then put your biggest 7 in the little red basket and all will be good. I may have to change it next year so I can weigh in ten fish against everyone else's 7 fish. Maybe i would have a chance that way. Can't catch a break this year with boat trouble on tournament day that keeps costing me time on the water. Really hurts driving to Osage and back after taking entries and getting back to set up for weigh in. Really cuts in to fishing time. Going to change it up this weekend an go back to what I do best. So the Grand arm better look out as I will have 8 rods out at a time going through the trees.

Post Thanks / Like

Last edited by Jigging15; 06-14-2012 at 04:33 PM.
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

And they whooped the rest of the field by almost a lb with 10 fish and big fish

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jigging15 View Post
    It is 7 fish and you can have up to 30 in your weigh bag or cooler at any point during the day or weigh in. Then put your biggest 7 in the little red basket and all will be good. I may have to change it next year so I can weigh in ten fish against everyone else's 7 fish. Maybe i would have a chance that way. Can't catch a break this year with boat trouble on tournament day that keeps costing me time on the water. Really hurts driving to Osage and back after taking entries and getting back to set up for weigh in. Really cuts in to fishing time. Going to change it up this weekend an go back to what I do best. So the Grand arm better look out as I will have 8 rods out at a time going through the trees.
    maybe it should be a requirement to prepay jared, i think you do it so we can get a few more boat's that way, but i dont think that's fair for you at all. your losing a lot of fishing time my man

Post Thanks / Like

No big deal at all I am just looking for an advantage with 10 fish. Not that many guys would be scared of that. We have sseveral guys with outdoor jobs that sometimes don't know until the day or night before if they can make it or not. It works well for now. If I am able to do these next year I will have to make some changes to get all these checks out of my name since I have started my jig business and show income from it. Will worry about that when it comes.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jigging Tournaments View Post
    Hey Jared, can you please confirm that’s it’s a 7 fish weigh-in (this might help Ranger397 out).

Just kidding buddy…….I had to, couldn’t help myself!
    Rofl
    2014 Crappie Masters Mark Twain Champion
    2 time CDC Truman Lake series points champion

Post Thanks / Like

Looking to be another big turn out for this one. Don't forget adjusted hours. 6 am start and be in line at 2 pm. Fish fry to follow.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast