Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Walmart "Panfish" Kit..

Post Thanks / Like

Default Walmart "Panfish" Kit..

I was just at walmart the other night, And picked up a panfish worm kit... It had ten or so different kinds of short worms and lead heads.. Do these really work or did I fall for another gimmick?

Post Thanks / Like

Faith, confidence, determination and knowledge cannot be purchased in a tackle
    shop in a kit. If you purchase it, use it like it was the #1 selling product in the world
    and give it every opportunity to make you feel good about your purchase.
    When I pickup a new product, I rely on past experience. Until you have the same
    experience, you must ask questions from experienced anglers of your species of choice.
    Luck plays a part, but effort and determination plays a bigger part. I'd take that tackle
    kit out and pound the water in every fishy lookin' location I could see and if I caught
    fish, I'd be tickled. If I bombed, I'd think the fish weren't biting that day. Keep the
    negative thoughts out of your mind and give the positive thoughts a chance.
    But, that's just my way of thinking. Now, sic 'em, your the man, go....go....go!
    Sorry 'bout that, coaching days come and go. lol
    "Proud Member of Team Geezer"

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

As said, next time youre out on the water fishing give the "kit" every opportunity to prove itself. If it doesnt work that day and you have to switch jigs to get a bite dont give up on it. Try, try again on different days. By doing this you can make up your own mind if it works....or is a gimmick. IMO, having confidence in the product is half the battle.Thumbs Up
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

Ive used ek before, just matters about what this fish want

Post Thanks / Like

I usually have good luck with the lakes around the house here.. I thought I'd give it a shot and I'm going over the weekend to one of my many hideouts to panfish.. It should be interesting..

Post Thanks / Like

Should work just fine if ya put em in the right place and right time.

Post Thanks / Like

they work have bought them in past, just varies on what kind of fish you are targeting

Post Thanks / Like

It seems like my usual haunts aren't biting on conventional live baits so I'd give plastics a try. I like trying new baits and saw it and thought it was a good deal..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RetiredRR View Post
    Faith, confidence, determination and knowledge cannot be purchased in a tackle
    shop in a kit. If you purchase it, use it like it was the #1 selling product in the world
    and give it every opportunity to make you feel good about your purchase.
    When I pickup a new product, I rely on past experience. Until you have the same
    experience, you must ask questions from experienced anglers of your species of choice.
    Luck plays a part, but effort and determination plays a bigger part. I'd take that tackle
    kit out and pound the water in every fishy lookin' location I could see and if I caught
    fish, I'd be tickled. If I bombed, I'd think the fish weren't biting that day. Keep the
    negative thoughts out of your mind and give the positive thoughts a chance.
    But, that's just my way of thinking. Now, sic 'em, your the man, go....go....go!
    Sorry 'bout that, coaching days come and go. lol
    Man,what a great motivational speech there coach.:Hands ClappingMade me want to run out and cast a hook in the ditch by my house.
    IF YOU ARE TOO BUSY TO FISH
    YOU ARE TOO BUSY

Post Thanks / Like

Aw Shucks, I still try. Thanks.
    "Proud Member of Team Geezer"

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast