Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Any reviews on the plastic 2" crappie thumper?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Any reviews on the plastic 2" crappie thumper?

I was wondering if anyone has used the 2" crappie thumper? Have not been on the water in a week because of the heat to test them out. Name:  IMG_20120605_103805 (1).jpg
Views: 525
Size:  15.0 KB
    James E Abell
    www.abelloutdoors.com
    Willis Texas

Post Thanks / Like

nope sorry. it looks good, but looks dont mean sqwat. lol i look for the sutle movement in my baits. i mean i want my plastics to swim at the slowest of speeds! some baits are too stiff and wont swim unless pulled faster. most times im fishing them as slow as i can and i want tail action all the time. please, let us know how they work for you man.

if the heat is bad, grab a reelFishing Light, L.E.D.s lights, Module - Space Age Technology Lightslite and beat the heat! its not hot up here yet but we been spanking them at night alreadyy. kind of a "beat the crowd stealth mode" thing in our case. lol been catching everything with roadrunners.

Post Thanks / Like

River is a plastic making einstine, i go with him man. He knows what he's talking about

Post Thanks / Like

These are pretty soft. We have been casting into and over brush lately with a slow retrieve. They are new this year and are for trolling casting supposedly. I will definitely try them when I am KY in two weeks. Just got off chemo yesterday and will have a month off so should be fine in the heat.
    James E Abell
    www.abelloutdoors.com
    Willis Texas

CRAPPIE60 is offline Trophy King II * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Been using them in central Illinois with great results.Casting and vertical jigging.Catches almost everything that swims.Caught walleye,sauger,crappie,catfish today.Very positive results for me.