Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Bass Pro Crappie Maxx Cranks?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bass Pro Crappie Maxx Cranks?

I have pulled a few of these and they seem to work very well. My question is what is the general opinion of these baits? I live close to the national head quarters in Springfield MO and they are on sale for $3 a few times a year. Before I buy several I would like other feedback. Thanks
    Fish like your hungry!

Post Thanks / Like

I use them & have had good luck, in fact I just bought a few at Bass Pro Thursday night, the albino shad seems to be a hit. The fun thing is I've had catfish & some pretty good bass hit too.

Post Thanks / Like

They work well and are still on sale. The paint on a few of mine is fading so I may ship them off to have them redone by someone on the board. They may require some tuning out of the package to run true, but for $3 it's hard to complain. With Bandits averaging $5 and some change and the 3X Strike Kings retailing for 6.99 the BPS cranks are looking better everyday.

Post Thanks / Like

Been looking for Todd Huckabee's crappie crank'r but can't find them yet at any stores local.

Post Thanks / Like

They had them on sale for $1.99 each back in March. I bought a bunch then, but haven't tried them yet. We usually side pull, but I want to give pulling cranks a shot.

Post Thanks / Like

I like them myslef, but i perfer bandits more