Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Midwest Crappie - CAST Classic show

Post Thanks / Like

Default Midwest Crappie - CAST Classic show

Hello to everyone! We are now doing the final editing on the 2005 series of the Midwest Crappie television show. The first completed show is done. This is the 2004 CAST Classic. It is also available on dvd.

The next show to be completed is the Crappie USA Classic.

Midwest Crappie will be airing nationally starting in January on the Sportsman Channel. The Sportsman Channel recently signed contracts with Time Warner Cable and Adelpia Cable, in addition to stations they currently air on. Please contact your cable company if you do not currently get the Sportsman Channel. ALL HUNTING, ALL FISHING, ALL THE TIME!!

For more info. contact me at [email protected]

GOOD FISHIN!!!
    Russ Bailey - Midwest Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Default russ

What lakes were the shows filmed on?
    I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin' and hook up with them later.

Post Thanks / Like

We have 13 new shows for this season. The CAST Classic was at Guntersville, Alabama. The Crappie USA Classic was at Santee, SC. Other shows include Watts Bar, Hamilton AR, Greeson AR, Kentucky Lake, Grand Lake St. Marys, Okeechobee, Patoka, Salamonie, and others. There will also be a show taped with Richard Williams on making stake beds and stump fields, which I think was a very good show.

Hope this helps!
    Russ

Post Thanks / Like

Default great

Thanks Russ!
    I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin' and hook up with them later.

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Question Hey Russ ......

was the show on Watts Bar the one about "shooting docks" ?? ....cp

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by russ
    We have 13 new shows for this season. The CAST Classic was at Guntersville, Alabama. The Crappie USA Classic was at Santee, SC. Other shows include Watts Bar, Hamilton AR, Greeson AR, Kentucky Lake, Grand Lake St. Marys, Okeechobee, Patoka, Salamonie, and others. There will also be a show taped with Richard Williams on making stake beds and stump fields, which I think was a very good show.

Hope this helps!
    Russ
    Hey Russ:

Wish you and Jeff were here today when ole bigun decided to join us!
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, we do have a show shooting docks and pontoons on Watts Bar. We shot this show with Don. This will be a great show, as Don is a great guy and SUPER dock shooter!

Hey Jerry, I am still trying to make plans to come down. Talk to you soon.

Russ

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Thanks Russ ...

I thought that was the same show ... you and Don York shooting docks/pontoons. Everyone involved with the Spring Fling/Fall Brawl Crappie Tournaments are really wanting to see that one ... :D (though, I think it's to ID the docks - rather than learn 'shooting' techniques :rolleyes: ...LOL!! )

Any chance the general public will be able to get a VHS tape or CD of this show (or any of the other shows) ?? Or will we have to wait until Don Y gets a copy ... and watch it at Eden Marina ? (better send him 2 copies ... he'll wear one of them out in a short period of time ...LOL!!) ....cp

Post Thanks / Like

He CP!

You can order any or all shows but they are only available on dvd. The first series of shows are listed on my website www.midwestcrappie.com and the new series will be posted soon! I have seen the final cuts of the show with Don. I definately think that he will like it!!

GOOD FISHIN!!!
    Russ

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Top notch stuff people!

I have already received Russ's DVD's of his shows and it is money well spent. He has filmed some excellent segments with some great fisherman. I highly reccomend them to everyone!

Hey Russ, are we going to make it happen on Rathbun in May? It would be best to film during the week if you can swing it. I could do some networking for you advertisers wise if you want this Winter. Give me a call when you get a free moment. I need to firm up an itinerary with you for it work.

I can't come over to fish the St Mary's tournament for USA this coming Spring. I wish the dates would not have conflicted. We have to be at Rathbun for CAST. It would of been great wetting some lines together again!

Have a great Turkey day! Glad to see you on the board! Full baskets & big bites to ya!

<,"}/>{ Rippa
    AKA Tim F.
    Just one more cast, I promise!
    Common sense isn't all that common these days.
    Take the Time & Take the Kids

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast