Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Everyone trying to stay away from the Skiers and jetskies and Short fish.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Everyone trying to stay away from the Skiers and jetskies and Short fish.

I know you may not want to here this but Daccus doesnt allow them, very little traffic and you can catch nice fish. No slot and 50 per person. There your problems solved. And if you want to try it I like meeting new folks i will meet you there. Just a opption to get away from the crazy,s.

Post Thanks / Like

Do you troll minnows there or jig?

Post Thanks / Like

If you fish minnows, take plenty cuz there's plenty of gar to feed.

Thomas, when is the last time you were on Dacus?

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah them gars can break those rods to!

Post Thanks / Like

Everybody keeps talking about the gar, Let me say this one last time. Yes there are gar in every oxbo lake you go to! I dont have that big of a problem with them cause i stay far enough of the bank to stay out of them. Now with that being said I can go catch minumum of 30 keepers anytime i go. 10-16 inch fish and a few bigger. I don,t own the place just thought i would share for the folks that are complaining about all the traffic because of the holidays. Heres the deal. I will be there in the morning and show whoever comes what you can catch. I personally like the lake. I,m just trying to be nice and share a few of my places i like.

Post Thanks / Like

You wont mis me i will be the guy snatching and jerking. Lol Blue,Silver And Gold bass boat.

Post Thanks / Like

No one said you owned it Thomas. I just made a statement for those that may not fish the river oxbows. No need to carry 2 dozen minnows on any of the river chutes this time of year, you have to add some for the gar. It doesn't matter how far you are from the bank, you will lose several minnows to gar, period. I don't think it hurts to be prepared.

Post Thanks / Like

I guess i misunderstood. Several folks complained about the gar when i posted our tournament last week but honestly i may hook one or two max each trip. Thats just part of fishing. I carry 10 dozen anywhere i fish, dont wanna have to leave if they are biting. But anyways i,m just saying for the folks who like to catch and eat them it,s my favorite place.

Post Thanks / Like

I will be there at 5:45 any one who wants to join us is more than welcome we will be right straight out in front of boat ramp.

Post Thanks / Like

Thomas are you having a tournament anywhere this weekend?
    Charles Patterson
    Tennessee Crappie Professor

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast