Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Have a safe weekend.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Have a safe weekend.

Catch lots of fish and eat lots of good food. But be careful and watch out for the other guy. Be it boat or automobile. You can't count on them seeing you. To many boats hitting other boats on the Water Patrol web site. I always say how can you not see another boat especially if it is a BIG boat. Be careful.

Post Thanks / Like

One thing that won't be on the water this weekend is the kayak. Nothing more than a speed bump.
    The best way to get to where you want to be in the future is to act like you are there TODAY.

Post Thanks / Like

I second the motion.... Hope everyone has a safe and happy Memorial weekend.
    I have not yet begun to procrastinate .....

Post Thanks / Like

yup, be careful! but be sure to bring a camera along and take pictures of those stupid things we see every holliday weekend. so we can all laugh!

Post Thanks / Like

Started fishing at 6:00 am and off water at12:00. Biggest was 8 lb. blue cat. Not a lot of people yet. Guess they wanted to wait until it warmed up some.Rofl Saw 3 kayakers. They were taking out at New Haven at noon.

Post Thanks / Like

sounds like a decient morning to me. we got skunked- again- last night.

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by perchplucker View Post
    Started fishing at 6:00 am and off water at12:00. Biggest was 8 lb. blue cat. Not a lot of people yet. Guess they wanted to wait until it warmed up some.Rofl Saw 3 kayakers. They were taking out at New Haven at noon.
    Same here. The wife and I started at daybreak and fished until 10:45AM. Hardly a boat around and we caught lots of fish. Met probably a dozen or more boats headed towards the lake on our 30 minute drive home though. Bet's it's hopping there now.:rolleyes:

Like said...be careful out there and pay attention to others. Lots of drinkers out there this weekend.
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.