Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Wilhelm Report - Wed May 24th

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wilhelm Report - Wed May 24th

I enjoyed the fish-together at Wilhelm so much I decided to go back and fish it again today. It was a bit of a challenge finding them since I am without a fish/depth finder until my new one gets here. But, I still had a pretty decent day. Ended up bringing 19 home. 15 of them still had eggs in them. They were 10-12 feet deep in about 18 feet of water. I caught a few on minnows and the rest (bigger ones) on the "SS" lure. Another great day to be fishing.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Zeke; 05-25-2006 at 08:21 AM.

chaunc is offline 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

So you were sandbaggin us at the fish-together.... Hey guys, He kept his SECRET spots SECRET :D Nice fish Gary. What finder are you gettin?

Post Thanks / Like

Smitty,
    I decided to go with the Humminbird 565. The 300tx has served me pretty well over the years and a lot of the same features/functions are on the 565. So, I will be fairly familiar with its operation. It is supposed to be here today. I have one more week of vacation and I would like to try it out. BTW-I caught those fish at the same two spots you and I fished. Only got about 6 in the shallow spot though.

Post Thanks / Like

where at on the lake did you catch those nice fish? I am not familiar with wilhelm at all.

Thanks debo3

chaunc is offline 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by debo3
    where at on the lake did you catch those nice fish? I am not familiar with wilhelm at all.

Thanks debo3
    Watch out Debo . If he tells you, he'll have to kill you.:D Just kiddering.

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Hi Chaunc, My Grandmother told never to trust a preacher who goes fishing . She says , they will not tell you the truth and want to know your hot spots! Zeke good job ! If any one wants to know Zeke's hot spots just let me know . I'll tell you , just like that dog on the Bush Bean Ad. HE<HE
    Got-Fish,