Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chat With The Pros - Russ Bailey Tonight

Post Thanks / Like

Default Chat With The Pros - Russ Bailey Tonight

Good Morning! Make sure you tune in tonight as our guest will be the Media Man himself Russ Bailey will be on Chat With The Pros. Also tonight we will be giving away the Russ Bailey Signature Series Dock Shooting Kit by Southern Pro Tackle. Join us tonight and invite a friend. Tonight our Hot Topics will be, Water Level at Kentucky Lake is Falling Fast & Crappie Checkers, Better Watch Out. Tonight at 7:00PM (CT) & 8:00PM (ET) IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FOR RUSS TYPE THEM BELOW AND WE WILL ASK HIM TONIGHT. To join in you have to call the number below. CNation | Facebook

Name:  Chat Russ Bailey.jpg
Views: 621
Size:  89.4 KB

Post Thanks / Like

Tell Russ I said hi. I have not seen him in a long time. Have fun, I'll be on a plane at that time.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

barrelslime is offline Moderator White Bass/Striper/Hybrid Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Please tell Russ, I speak for lots of crappie fishermen when I say we appriciate the work he has done thru media, to promote and educate the public about crappie fishing. I personally really miss his TV show Midwest Crappie and I really like the B&M video series he is doing. Russ is a fishing spokesman that is believable and easy to listen to and watch on the screen. I personally cannot thank him enough for his knowledge he has shared on the subject of dock shooting. It is my #1 technique for catching crappie, and I have Russ to thank for bringing it to me.
    My question to Russ is, He has fished across the nation and I'd like to know his favorite Lake for crappie fishing and his favorite tech for catching them?
    Personal Best 17 1/2"
    " Let us endeavor so to live, that when we come to die, even the undertaker will be sorry." Mark Twain

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd like to know what are the deepest waters you would fish for crappie on a somewhat regular basis during the heat of the summer? I dont know that I've seen many of your clips where you were fishing extremely deep. Thanks.
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

Ill have to listen in

Post Thanks / Like

I would like to know if he could only have one pole and one bait. (artificial) what would they be and what color bait would he choose.
    Thank goodness we have lots to choose from. Thanks Gator,

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D using Tapatalk 2

Driftmaster's Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Just wanted to say thank you for the kind words. I really do appreciate them! I am trying to come up with a way to get the show going again. Have some great video shot and ready to go.

Again, thank you very much.

Russ

Post Thanks / Like

If you where to fish a deep clear lake what are the things you would look for? Would it be structure, points, suspended fish ect..
    You will become like those with which you associate.

Post Thanks / Like

When do you think it's crankbait time.....also what are some of your favorite colors. I'll be listening in.
    "Choices you make dictates the life you live"

Post Thanks / Like

Im dialed in but listen only mode??? My question would be, Why do some lake produce such huge numbers of big crappe (3lb+)? and what can we do at our lakes to produce similar results? Thanks a lot Russ, save some slabs for me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast