Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Fishing Thursday Night - Any Suggestions?

Bay Area, CA (In Collinsville, OK for 6 months)
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Fishing Thursday Night - Any Suggestions?

I'm going to fish Thursday night into Friday morning. I'm thinking McClure in the Marina area. Anyone have any more specific pointers? Don Pedro seems good as well, thoughts?

Post Thanks / Like

My thought is you should give some indication as to the area you'd like to fish. Ca. is a big place with lot's of water.

Post Thanks / Like

If you happen to make it near West Sacramento hit me up. I'll take you bass,crappie and sunfish hunting. Action is going well right night! Easy limits are made in less than 6 hours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bay Area, CA (In Collinsville, OK for 6 months)
    Post Thanks / Like

Plumberton, I'm not sure you read my initial post. Your reply makes no sense as there are 2 areas mentioned in a 3 sentence post.

Thanks Wishafor, we pulled an all-nighter at HorseShoe Bend on McClure (instead of Barrett) and ended up with 3 trout, a few bass, half a dozen perch and 5 crappie. I threw on crappie back due to being stuffed with eggs and one got off at the boat. I took the remaining 3 home to clean and I was surprised to find eggs in all 3. I was sure they were done spawning, however it seems like this year may be seeing multiple spawning waves.

-Bill